- Small KVA, single phase, 600 volt class, insulating transformers
- Dual Primary and dual Secondary windings
- Use connected as autotransformers by utilizing one unit for single phase applications-two or three banked for three phase operation
- Primarily used for motor operation to correct fluctuating line voltage or to obtain a neutral on a delta system
- Should not be used for motor control circuits
- Buck-Boost transformers provide an economical method of correcting lower or higher voltage to a voltage rating more suitable for efficient equipment operation
View more information on Micron’s Buck-Boost transformers.